The Integrated Experience
Each Integrated Egress Window Install Includes:*
- Diamond sawing with square corners
- Concrete cut out and removed from site.
- Quality double hung vinyl window
- Framed with pressure treated sub frame and header
- Precast simulated granite egress well
- Built in steps
- Back-filled with pea gravel
- Surface drain connected to your existing perimeter drain
- One day installations
- Quality work since 1976
*If you prefer a specific window size, a different well or a special grade, we are happy to customize your proposal.
Questions to ask your Egress Window Installer
How long does it take to complete an Egress window installation?
How long does it take to put in 2 Egress windows?
Are you going to run a saw on the inside or outside of my home?
Are you going to square cut the corners to avoid overcutting?
What do you use for backfill? Do you backfill the entire excavation around the well?
Are you capable of removing the extra dirt from the site?
Do you install a drain pipe to my existing perimeter drain?
Do you remove all concrete cut out and waste from the jobsite?
What will you do to protect my carpet and interior?
Do you use a pressure treated sub frame set with polyurethane sealant?
How many egress widows do you install a year?
Integrated Egress installs 20-40 per year.
Can you provide proof of insurance?
Call for a free estimate
Serving Northern Indiana and Southwest Lower Michigan